Monday, August 20, 2012

Dapper Gents and a Lesson Learned.

I'm really inspired by these three well dressed gentlemen at the moment! They always look stylish and immaculately turned out. Lately I've grown tired of wearing simple and easy combinations to university... Day in and day out I have noticed my gravitation towards certain "uniforms". But in the last few days I've started exploring more adventurous combinations to wear to class - I figured that I'm only going to live once and dressing well gives me great pleasure. What is the point in the clothing, shoes and accessories that sit lifeless in my cupboard? I acquired them not only because they fitted and were needed functionally but because they reflected a part of me and offered a means to express myself. What we choose to wear says a lot about how we feel about ourselves and how we want others to percieve us. From my own experience certain outfits have helped me to feel more conifident and assertive, ready to tackle stressful situations, meet new people and make good impressions. So here's to another week of fashion exploration!
Justin O'Shea
Sam Lambert
Nick Wooster

No comments:

Post a Comment