Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wanted: Fisherman's Pullover

Come to me, come to me fisherman's pullover...

I wish someone would surprise me by knitting one for me. Maybe I could find one in a second-hand shop because I doubt I'd find one in little old PE's selection of "high street" shops. Recently I called out a manager type at a well known retailer for stocking and promoting clothing that I felt was a bit out of touch. I'm against shops being overly trendy but I feel that our major retailers need to be more in tune with what people on the streets and overseas are wearing, and how they put what they are wearing together. The manager type asked me if I wanted to go to Cape Town and train to become a buyer - I told her I'm quite happy with my Architecture studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment